Friday, April 17, 2015

☆ Lockshop Wig Review ☆

Hello! (^O^☆♪

I just recently received my wig from LockShop Wigs so I thought I'd do a review~ 



The wig I bought is the B-Choice: Cascade Lilac Fade ! It is considered a B-Choice as it is says on the website that "the quality is not up to standard as we would like to bring." However, I still decided to order it as, because it was considered B-Choice, it was cheaper~ ( ̄O ̄;)

I placed my order at the end of March and it just arrived on the 15th of April. Shipping wasn't too expensive, but it wasn't the fastest for shipping I had to pay for. 

The wig arrived in a padded package bag. I was so excited to open it that I totally forgot to take a picture of the bag (._.)

When I opened it, the wig was packed securely into a plastic bag with the purchase invoice and a business card~ 


When I took it out of the bag, the wig looked lovely! The colour is really pretty and the wig fibers feel nice~ It didn't shed, and the curls were all styled perfectly! There were none of the perceived "errors" associated with the B-Choice wig. 

The wig is slightly shinier than I would like, but I'm still really happy with the wig〜〜☆


Overall I'm really happy with this wig! The colour and style are gorgeous and the wig itself seems good quality❤️


Shipping: 4/5

Customer Service: 5/5

Quality: 4.5/5

Look: 4.5/5

Overall: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment